Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't syncing automatically

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my versa about 2months ago and had an LG G5, it was syncing automatically (getting all notifications and calls on the watch) also checking steps and other features on the app, after i bought the Mate 20 pro my versa won't sync automatically, every time i want it to sync i have to do it manually

P.S: i have the Huawei Freebuds connected also via bluetooth

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ahmad

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @ahmadannan.

Congratulations on your Mate 20 Pro. Also, thanks for sharing all of those details about your current situation.

The first thing I'd like to mention is that the Mate 20 Pro is not part of the supported devices list. This means there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it.

Having said that, it sounds like in this case it is relate to the previous phone. Do you still have access to your G5? If so please go into that phone's Bluetooth settings and look for your Versa in paired devices list. Once you do, remove the Versa from there and try to set the Fitbit up so that it syncs automatically with your Mate 20 again, that should do the trick.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes