Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not Notifting Texts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Versa for over a year now and it has worked great until yesterday. As of yesterday it will not notify me when I get a text message. I have a Galaxy S8 phone that I have had the entire time I've had my Versa. I've tried making sure everything is updated, resetting the phone and watch, uninstalling and reinstalling my versa, but nothing is working! What else can I do to get my text notifications back? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I'd like to know as well.  I have the same phone and the text notifications stopped working Tuesday night. 

Best Answer

Same issue on Galaxy S7. Waiting for a fix for days. Someone please share a fix when there is a one. I've tried and read every community post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galaxy s8, same issue all notifications work except text messages 

Best Answer

Hey everyone! So I finally heard back from Fitbit on Twitter. They said it is a problem from the last Fitbit app update and that they are working on a fix. Hopefully it'll be soon. If not, does anyone know of a way to roll back out of the update to make the texts work again? 

Best Answer

Mine are not working either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so glad I found this. I thought I was losing my mind. I've tried everything and nothing is working.  Now I know it's not my fault. I hope we get a fix soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys,

I posted about this yesterday but haven't found my post yet to update it. I was having this same problem, and resolved it yesterday.

Try uninstalling the app completely, re-installing, then setting your notifications up again. Best of luck, it worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes