Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't connect with Samsung S10E

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a Samsung s10e and having issues with connecting to my phone. My phone finds the versa and I get as far as the code being sent but it never fully connects.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Penste59. Welcome on board!

Thanks for your efforts while trying to get your Versa connected and let's work on this together. I just confirmed that your Samsung Galaxy S10E is a compatible device, meaning that the Fitbit app has been optimized to work on this model. That said, please make sure the location services are enabled and the Fitbit app has been allowed to run on the background. Then try the following steps:

1. Remove any device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. On your phone's settings tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  3. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone and restart your Versa.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap on the profile's icon > set up a device.
  6. Choose the Versa and follow the onscreen instructions.

Give it a try and let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same problem trying to re pair my Versa after getting a new phone. I went through all the instructions above and it still won't pair

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @DisneyGal88.

Thanks for joining this thread and trying the suggestions shared above prior to posting. Because your Versa isn't able to connect to your new phone, I went ahead to check your details and it seems you already have a case created. My best advice is to keep an open communication with our Support team in order to receive further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes