Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walk not showing on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey

I have the Alta HR for just a couple of days. Yesterday I started a walk-activity on the Android app.

When I finished the walk I saw the map. But now I can't find it on the fitbit dashboard online and neither on the fitbit app for Android. The map doesn't show up and the distance is logged as N/A ...

Very sad because before I used Runstatic and that works just great.

Thx for the info.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @NickyV

From what you're saying, it absolutely sounds like it is a matter of the Dashboard not loading up properly. In this case I'd recommend that you try to log out and then back into your account. That will help the app to load everything up. Then go into your activity log on the app and you should get the details of your walk.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

Hello @NickyV

From what you're saying, it absolutely sounds like it is a matter of the Dashboard not loading up properly. In this case I'd recommend that you try to log out and then back into your account. That will help the app to load everything up. Then go into your activity log on the app and you should get the details of your walk.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

For the walk today I see the map now, thx.

Best Answer

Hello @NickyV!

Thanks for letting me know! Now you can continue to work towards you goals!

If you have a chance, you should visit one of the Discussion boards. I'm sure you could have a great time talking with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

And again no map.

I'm going to use Runstatic again I know that works.

Best Answer

Hello @NickyV!

After digging a bit more on the situation, it seems like the Mobile Run feature of the Android app is not currently working properly. At this moment we do not have anything to announce. When we do, we will let everyone know.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the solution with no success.  I touch the plus sign on the dash board, select activity type walk, hit start, track my walk.   Then hit pause at the end, press stop, then press and hold stop.   I am shorten the plot of my walk, can see splits, and the last 6 walks.   However, once I go back to the dashboard, I see no way to review my past walks unless I take another one, but even them I an unable to review the details of any walk but the one just completed.   I never see walks on the dashboard.   Can this be done or added?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sutherlandws!

This is a situation that out team is aware of. At this moment we have not received any updates or news on the matter but I will be sure to keep my eyes open. If we do get any updates on the situation we will be letting everyone know.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Just use Runtastic or something else = so much better instead of Fitbit. I have Fitbit but always use Runtastic as back-up because this works so much better, never problems and always correct with how many miles you did!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @NickyV

Thanks for that suggestion. Runtastic is definitely a great alternative that can provide you with  an outstanding experience. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had a similar issue, going on two weeks now.  I've asked on here and contacted fitbit help for help, nobody can answer my question or offer a solution that works.  I hope you get an answer that might help me too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I loaded Runtastic, but I cannot find an option for walks.  Am I missing it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @sutherlandws and @dianesyracuse.

@dianesyracuse as I mentioned, our team is aware of the situation. No updates have been provided as of yet. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open.

@sutherlandws Runtastic basically is intended for runners. You could use it to track a walk but there is no specific feature designed for walks given the intended use of the app.

Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Lanuza. I just read this thread and another where you've said their working on it. It's been more than a year. I host got a Versa, used it yesterday and mapped a walk. Map displayed yesterday and does not display today. Again, it's been over a year of people reporting this issue and you saying it's being worked on. Are you just lying? Do I need to return this device due to poor operation and lack of support?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Jkozodoy. Hello @dianesyracuse.

At this moment we do not have any news on the matter, unfortunately. If we do have any news at some point we will be sure to let everyone know about it.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My question is: Is this issue being worked on or should I return the device and buy a different brand, one that  actually works as advertised?

Best Answer
0 Votes