Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walks not registering every day.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am only getting records of 2 out of 7 days for my walks I walk EVERY day

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, @Grandmama ... none of us is getting any younger!  But all this walking will help us age more gracefully, won't if?  Since your fitbit problem seems to come and go, I would suggest giving it a re-start. That will fix a myriad of problems. Instructions are below. 

Keep on walking!

IMG_0119.PNG

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Good for you, @Grandmama! Walking every day! Are you wearing a wrist Fitbit device? If so, here are a couple trouble shooting things to do:

- Check the set up. Make sure you have recorded Wrist Placement and Handedness correctly. 

- Make sure you are wearing your device correctly on your wrist. It should be a little above your wrist bone and not too tight.

- Are your arms moving when you walk? I find I get the best step count if my arms are swinging slightly as I walk. Holding on to something, such as a shopping cart or even my shoulder bag decreases or sometimes even fails to record my step count. 

Please let us know if these tips do not help. If you reply back, it would be helpful if you let us know which Fitbit device you have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thank you for replying. I have a Fitbit one which can go in a pocket or be clipped to belt or bra, I like it because it's hidden. Just completed a 5 mile walk and it has recorded my steps and mileage, perhaps everything is back to normal!! I had my Fitbit for three years now perhaps it's getting old like me !!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @Grandmama ... none of us is getting any younger!  But all this walking will help us age more gracefully, won't if?  Since your fitbit problem seems to come and go, I would suggest giving it a re-start. That will fix a myriad of problems. Instructions are below. 

Keep on walking!

IMG_0119.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you carol B

will give that a go 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  having trouble with Fitbit one not syncing 7 day activity ,only does four if I'm lucky It should start on Monday for the seven days but keeps going back to Sunday . All the mi,es I walk everyday are not being recorded .I try to walk at least four to five miles each day ,but it's never recorded on the weekends tracker is slowing down and getting lazy !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes