Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want my Dashboard to show Weight Lost since start date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New phone viewNew phone viewOld phone viewOld phone viewI got a new phone and after the Fitbit App downloaded, it now shows my current weight and how much I have left to loose (see "new phone view" - 1st pic) instead of the total pounds lost since my start date (see "old phone view" - 2nd pic), which is what it used to do.  I know my current weight, and I don't want it to show that.  I want it to show my success and how much I have lost since I started.  Does anyone know how to fix this and get it to show me my total pounds lost like it used to?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @kmweightloss, welcome to the community, provided you logged into the Fitbit account you were using with your "old" phone the data should still be available. In the Fitbit app on your phone "Today" screen find and touch the "Weight" tile (or icon if you have it on your focus tile) where you will see week, month,3 months, year, all time. Touch "all time" and you should see a graph of all your data. Place your finger on the graph line & you'll get a tile with the weight & date.

Please post here again & let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thank you for commenting on my post.  I added pictures to show what I mean.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @kmweightloss I use a slightly different display setup. If you touch the weight tile in your screenshot you can see week, month,3 months, year, and all time. Touch "all time" and you should see a graph of all your data. Place your finger on the graph line & you'll get a tile with the weight & date.

You can't edit the weight tile itself.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer