Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water consumption

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can water-like fluids be included here as well as pure water, such as decaffeinated tea and coffee, tonic water, cup-a-soups etc?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LaurelSayer. The decision of what to include in water consumption is personal. For myself, I discussed it with my doctor and read various articles online and decided to include only water and drinks that do NOT contain carbonation, sugar, caffeine or salt. These are hydrating drinks. From your list, I would not include tonic water (sugar) or cup-a-soups (tend to be high in sodium). 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @LaurelSayer. The decision of what to include in water consumption is personal. For myself, I discussed it with my doctor and read various articles online and decided to include only water and drinks that do NOT contain carbonation, sugar, caffeine or salt. These are hydrating drinks. From your list, I would not include tonic water (sugar) or cup-a-soups (tend to be high in sodium). 

Best Answer

Thanks for that guidance. Incidentally, how do I amend my posted discription (I see you are described as a 'Cross country runner')

Best Answer
0 Votes