Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week Start Day Inconsistent Across Devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Charge HR for some time, setup with a Monday week start. My old Android OnePlus One still correctly shows my weekly step count running from Monday to Sunday (seen by tapping the steps item from the app dashboard). My Windows 10 app also shows the week as starting on a Monday. All good...

...Until, I bought a new Android OnePlus 3. Installed the app, synced to the Charge HR. All works fine, apart from the weekly step count starts on a Sunday for unknown reason. The old OnePlus One still shows the correct weekly step counts running Mon-Sun, as does the website dashboard "This week's activity" tile.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why my new phone app is behaving inconsistently? Both phones have the latest Fitbit app, and are both running Marshmallow Android. The Charge HR has the latest v122 firmware.

Thanks in advance... 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@aljsimons Can you please provide me with a couple of screenshots of the differences that you're seeing for a specific week? That will be super useful to take a further look into this. Thanks in advance! Have a great weekend!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for your help. Here are screen shots of my Fitbit account, taken
on both devices just now.

Al
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20160723-184308.pngThis is the screen shot from from my old phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20160723-183654.pngThis is the screen shot from my new phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes