Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Total Missing Entire Days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Flex 2 using Google Pixel phone.  Monday was 10,833, Tuesday was 10,331, Wednesday was 12,569 yet none of these days are showing up in my weekly Total.  The days are just blank.  My weekly Exercise days should be "6" but it reads only "3" because Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday are missing. Any idea why this has happened and how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Monday was 10,833, Tuesday was 10,331, Wednesday was 12,569 yet none of these days are showing up in my weekly Total.  The days are just blank.  My weekly Exercise days should be "6" but it reads only "3" because Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday are missing. Any idea why this has happened and how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't know if this will help your situation, but sometimes when I go into a tile and dat a is missing, if I exit back to main screen, then back into the tile, the data shows up then.

Another thing you might try is looking at your fitbit.com dashboard (click 'Dashboard' near top right of this screen) to see if it shows there.  I find the fitbit.com dashboard usually truly reflects the main database when occasionally my phone dashboard is missing some data display.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good Morning JohnnyRow,
I tried your suggestions, but as you can see by the attached screenshots the 3 days are still missing.  I am upset because I don't know what is causing this or how to prevent it in the future.  Thanks for trying to help.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  Random data is missing.  Wednesday and Friday exercise data is missing for me. All of last week's active hours are gone,  yet it saus I was active 6/5 days,  so I should have a least a couple active hours. Wednesday,  I had more than 60 minutes of exercise logged that disappeared this morning. I think the app has bugs that need to be addressed with an update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi lewhouse6,

I hate exercising and losing data, but at least I'm in good company. Thanks
for sharing your common experience.

Deanea Vivola
Best Answer
0 Votes