Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the number next to reminder to move?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the number next to reminder to move?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Asterix78 Hi and Welcome - do you mean on the tile , in the settings page or on the device?

maybe this article will help you out with your enquiry and will also let you know how to turn it on and off should you wish to

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1986

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

No on my watch, not on the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Asterix78 Hi again - Ah right I think I understand now - when you tap down and see the jumpy man there is a number beside it ie 8, 9, 10 etc - when you set your reminders to move you set a start time and a stop time so for example you set 0800 and 1700 this totals 9 hours the number you are seeing is the current hour that you are in so if it says 5 you should be between1200 and 1300 if it says 9 you are between 1600 and 1700

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Asterix78 Hi - I must apologise for the incorrect information in my last post - upon further analysis I have found that the number is actually the amount of steps taken during that hour - my previous response was a coincidence that when I had written it , the numbers coincided with my hours set

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes

During an hour in your set time range, until you hit 250 steps, it shows how many steps you have this hour.  When you hit 250 steps, it changes to showing for how many of today's hours you have reached 250 out of how many hours your have set.

For instance I have the max 14 hours set.  The first of those hours I hit 250, it will say "1 of 14 hours today".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@JohnnyRow Hi and thank you for the clarification on this enquiry - I don't use it myself and had to switch it on to find what I had and not for long enough - it would be nice if Fitbit could add you explanation to the associated article so there is a point of reference to it for device and platforms.

Kind Regards

Wayne

Best Answer
0 Votes