Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the GPS maps stored?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I finish a walk using the walk tracker in the app, I can see the steps, my mileage and calories burned and I can see the map being tracked during the walk. however, when I go back to my tracked exercise there isn't any maps to be found anywhere!  This seems to happen after my Charge 2 syncs with app. Do you need to press something on your tracker as well as the phone app? I'd just like to examine the route afterwards if possible, like I could on my garmin app. Many thanks Rachael 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @RachyB

Thanks bringing this up! The map should be showing up in there, but our team is aware of an issue with the maps that seems to be what you are experiencing at the time. We do not have any news at this time but I can tell you that it is being looked into. As soon as there are updates I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thankyou!  

I've searched everywhere but still can't find the maps.  Also it keeps splitting my walks for some reason. Is this because I've used the pause function? 

Many thanks Rachael 

Screenshot_20180727-071834.png

Screenshot_20180727-071823.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RachyB

Thanks for sharing more information and those pictures.

Pausing the activity is definitely the reason why the walks are being split.

As for the maps, there have been no news on the matter. As soon as I receive any news from our team we will be sure to let everyone know about this situation.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem as well, seemed to coincide with changing from windows phone to android. Also when I click to start a walk the time already shows 1.00.00. So I can't use it. I'm sorry because it used to give a good record of where i'd been.

Best Answer

Yes, I'm really disappointed about this aspect of the app and I'm tempted to return to my old watch with built in GPS as I've not found a solution anywhere online.  Gutted x

Best Answer

Hello @RachyB. Welcome to the Forums @SusiMac.

There haven't been any news on the situation but I am keeping my eyes open. The moment I receive some news, I'll be sure to let everyone know about it.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes