Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does fitbit keep stopping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two days when I've finished a walk, The map where I've walked shows, then my android says fitbit has stopped working. and so my walk isn't saved. Why does this keep happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It worked fine this morning, so think it was the fault of my android. Not Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It worked fine this morning, so think it was the fault of my android. Not Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jane80There is a bug in the Android Exercise Tracking (MobileRun).

Many of us have found that if you pause then resume then pause and Finish the Fitbit App displays stopped, sometimes it doesn't display that and you get no saved map.  So never pause and resume.

You will find if you do a single pause then hold finish and get the green splash screen your tracked walk will be saved.

@Jane80 wrote:

The last two days when I've finished a walk, The map where I've walked shows, then my android says fitbit has stopped working. and so my walk isn't saved. Why does this keep happening.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks,

I shall remember not to pause and resume again,

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jane80 Hi again... To test that, all you need is just over a minute of GPS activity to see if that pause/finish works for you.  Some others are reporting an issue still.

If that happens Fitbit want to know...

Your phone and model

The Fitbit App version

The time of failure

The Fitbit model and it's firmware version

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes