Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Fitbit no longer says its compatible with my A7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I'm having problems getting my Fitbit and my phone to connect.  I'm getting my readings on my phone but it will no longer pair. So can't get notifications to my Fitbit device. I have a Samsung A7 it's been great since I got it last year but the last week it hasn't been working. I have reset my fitbit twice and tried everything else I could see to do but it now says my phone is Not Compatible ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for sharing your experience and for trying all of those details.

It is important to mention that phones are never removed from the list. In this case the A7 has never been part of the supported devices list.Not being on the list means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Could you confirm if you have tried the following steps:

1. Go into the A7's Bluetooth settings.
  2. There look for the Fitbit and any other Fitbit devices that show as paired.
  3. Remove all of the Fitbit devices from the paired list.
  4. Restart your Fitbit.
  5. Run the set up once again.

If none of the above works, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes