Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't Fitbit show monthly total?!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've spoken to someone on the Fitbit chat today and even they didn't have an answer. 

I have the app on Android and me and my colleagues do a monthly count on steps, just for funsies. 

They all have Garmin/Apple etc and their apps all show their Monthly count 1st - end. 

I'm fed up of being directed to the Fitbit website. We absolutely shouldn't have to log onto a website to see such basic information, quickly. Even the website dashboard when you click "month" will show 4 weeks, and not from the 1st 🤦🏼‍:female_sign:. 
Does anyone know if this is likely to actually change in an update or if there is someone very clever out there that has figured out how to do a check on the app? 

Thank you :watch:🚶🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nic-Nak in fact Fitbit does show monthly totals of steps in the app. Open Steps, switch to Year and you will see columns for each month. Hold a finger on column to see total count of steps for that month.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

HI @Nic-Nak - you can get weekly summary reports by email [ in the Fitbit App click profile photo, Notifications, Email notifications ] but no monthly one - see this feature suggestion.

Weekly Report: Add Monthly report

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nic-Nak in fact Fitbit does show monthly totals of steps in the app. Open Steps, switch to Year and you will see columns for each month. Hold a finger on column to see total count of steps for that month.

Best Answer