Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Versa work with Huawei P20 or am I wasting my money?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! Am thinking of upgrading from Charge to Versa for Christmas. I'd like to know if it's possible to use it with my Huawei P20 as it doesn't appear on the list of supported devices? I don't want to pay £200 for a basic tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I don't see it listed on the known to work page @Pingette46.

The other place to search are these forums. Many phones, even when not listed still work. We are interested in knowing if the Fitbit app works, rather than the tracker.

Searching the forum of the easiest way to get answers. Choose latest first. 

I see that you have been a user since Dec 2016, if this your current phone, of so, does Fitbit work with it?

Best Answer

Never had a problem since I switched to this phone in May. The app works perfectly with my present Fitbit device- better than it did with my Windows phone! Quite excited about upgrading and didn't want to be disappointed. Does the Versa provide info on altitude? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The versa does not have built in GPS so it will not directly measure altitude.It will be able to connect to the phones GPS and measure the altitude during a run or walk.

Now it does have an altimeter and can detect when walking up stairways and will recird these .

Best Answer