Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync for days now. Tried all the posted stuff and nothing helps. This

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lg 4glte wont sync for days now tried all the suggestion and nothing works. This has happened before bit not for 3 days i quit wearing it

Tried it all 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Having tried it all it's not clear what else we can suggest!

You would have no doubt tried restarting the fitbit using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

If so, how many times did you try it? It's known to not always work so it may be worth trying that a few more times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I seem to have the same issue. My phone is oneplus 3, and ever since the update to 2.40 the software doesn't sync - it starts to sync and then it will never finish the process. I have tried uninstalling the app, removing my charge 2 from the list of devices, restarted my charge 2 five times in the last 3 days. 

Luckily I can sync with my computer, but this situation can't be permanent. If I change anything (as in, the heart rate monitoring or the clock face) in the app and then sync with my computer, it makes the changes in my charge 2. 

Please help? 

Edit: If it makes a difference, I installed the app to my bf's older Samsung Core and it syncs with that (because the app isn't ver2.40), but this isn't a long term solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@elina9429,

Try enabling location services, newer versions of Android require location services to be on before bluetooth communications is available.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The location services have been enabled before I posted this, but it has not helped.

Still looking for a solution 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes