Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync, what now?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Almost 3 months after purchase and mine still won't sync. Troubleshooting here doesn'twork (and FYI mods, marking these posts "Solved" does not make it so), and tech support basically blamed me (because telling the consumer that *they* need to make the product work in the age of technology is a good strategy). 

Returning tomorrow. Anyone have a suggestion for another tracker device? One that works like it's supposed to?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @xxSkatzxx

Did you read the article on what to do when you have trouble syncing? click to go there

Just so you know, the original poster, a member of the Community Council or a Fitbit Moderator is able to mark a post as solved. Sometimes the original poster will select someone's post as the solution just because the person responding agrees with them - not because it actually solves their problem or answers their question.

Customer support wasn't able to walk you thru the steps?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah. I've tried everything. Multiple times. 

Look at this forum. Do you really think this is an isolated issue? This device does not work properly, and this company is ignoring it, or says it is the user's fault. This is ridiculous. The thing won't even sync with the dashboard on this very webpage, and it's still somehow my fault?

I'm telling everyone I know *not* to patronize this company. Keep ignoring this glaring issue and I'll just ignore Fitbit from now on. This company should be ashamed of itself.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @xxSkatzxx. Hello @Odyssey13.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for being around to help.

@xxSkatzxx I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on. To do so, I'd like to ask some questions:

• What Fitbit is it that you are running?
  • What phone or device are you trying to sync your Fitbit to?
  • Have you tried syncing with another device?
  • Did you have a Fitbit before your current one? If so, did it sync with the same device you are trying to use?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer