Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Compatibility with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wish to ask ababo the compatibility between a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the fitbit charge 3. Does anyone have this combo? And does it work well? 

I saw its not on the supported devices list and I understand that it doesn't mean it won't work that is why I wish to know if anyone has this combination.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Human1Being! Note that the devices on this list have been confirmed as fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

Our team routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone meets the minimum operating system requirements. Note that the majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products. 

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, I'd recommend giving the setup flow a try to see if you can successfully connect your tracker. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

I've moved your post to Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes