Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yoga and the Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Does the Versa recognize yoga as a exercise? I've tried to add it in my android fitbit app but I can't get rid of any of the 7 exercises default so I can add yoga. Is it possible?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Under 'Exercise Shortcuts' in Versa settings on phone app, like it says at bottom "Swipe left on any shortcut to remove." After you remove one or more, click the plus sign at top left to see other activities, including yoga, that you can add.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Under 'Exercise Shortcuts' in Versa settings on phone app, like it says at bottom "Swipe left on any shortcut to remove." After you remove one or more, click the plus sign at top left to see other activities, including yoga, that you can add.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I edit the weekly exercise goals to add yoga? I know I can click and save to ignore them but can I remove some of them completely from my goals and add yoga?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not certain because I haven't used weekly exercise goals but here's what I think:

The exercises listed under weekly goals are all the auto-recognized exercises.  That does not include yoga.  But in addition to the auto-recognized exercises, any exercise you do from Exercise on the Versa counts toward the weekly exercise goal.  If you don't see Yoga as an option under Exercise, you can add it as follows:

From phone app, click 'Account' icon near top right, then 'Versa", then 'Exercise Shortcuts'.  That show which options show under the Exercise selection on tracker.  You can add Yoga there.  If already 7 exercise in list, have to delete one before can add another.

Best Answer
0 Votes