Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip and synching android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having an intermittent problem with my new Zip synching to my app on Galaxy S5 phone.  If I leave my phone on my desk and walking out without it,  I then may come back after being in an area that I can't have a phone in because of security.  I have then tried to get the Zip synched with the app.  It just sits there and spins.  I follow all of the suggestions about logging out and then restarting the phone.  Sometimes that works, other times I have had to turn of the pairing between the Zip and set it up again with in the app.  It then works for awhile.  I have All-Day Synch and Always Connected turned on.  Should both of those be turned on at the same time?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BillDrew, its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. If you have both settings On for All-Day sync and Always Connected, it should not caused any syncing interruption. The only difference is this feature may cause the battery on your tracker to drain more quickly than normal.

I see you have tried some suggestions, although I would like to recommend the following post that will provide more steps to address the syncing issues your tracker is presenting: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps. Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @BillDrew, its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. If you have both settings On for All-Day sync and Always Connected, it should not caused any syncing interruption. The only difference is this feature may cause the battery on your tracker to drain more quickly than normal.

I see you have tried some suggestions, although I would like to recommend the following post that will provide more steps to address the syncing issues your tracker is presenting: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps. Keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes