Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Not getting call notifications, they work on my husbands app but not mine. I have a galaxy note 5
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @cyburns, how are you today? Let me give you a hand on this. Ok first of all, I would like to confirm if you are using your phone the Samsung Galaxy note 5 to sync your Charge HR or your husbad's phone, and let me know his type of phone, because the one you are using  is not a compatible device yet. 

Let me know about this. I'll be around. Smiley Very Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
He has an IPhone 5. I was using  my note. But I actually  got it to work after I posted by looking at a similar post. I just had to double tap the picture of my charge HR, then once again on the next screen which gave me another menu with call notifications and it works fine. These were different from the quick start directions. Thank you so much for the quick reply. I apologize  that I couldn't delete  it after I found the other post, but hopefully it will help someone else. 🙂 Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I'm having issues with caller ID on my Fitbit Charger HR. I'm using an Galaxy 4. Seems to do everything else but caller ID
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @IxJimBoSlicexI and @cyburns how are you? Ok let me help you out. I can see that your Samsung Galaxy 4 is a compatible device, so I would like you to take a look into this article, which has instructions to set up the call notifications. If after follow those steps, the call notifications still not working, please also take a look of this article "My tracker isn't receiving call or text notifications from your Android device".  

Thanks for reply @cyburns so were you able to activate the call notifications and make sure you are receiving them on your Samsung Galaxy note 5? 

I'll be looking for your response. Robot Very Happy Have a great day guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
HeydyFitbit, Thank you very much for your help, as it was.... helpful lol. Thank you I am up and running!! Best regards, IxJimBoSlicexI
Best Answer
0 Votes