Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't connect to Samsung Galaxy j3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Cannot receive text message alerts on Samsung Galaxy j3 is anyone else having this problem with Alta? Have tried everything
Best Answer
81 REPLIES 81

Mayfly,  did you know that you can make it sync on the computer by right clicking on the fitbit icon? You can find it on the bottom strip on the computer screen near to the clock and date. Mine is on the right hand side and you need to click a little arrow first. Sorry I don't know what it's called. After the first time I synced on the computer it didn't do it and I couldn't find how to force a sync. A customer services woman told me it was down there! Mine usually syncs when I am near the computer . I don't have to open the fitbit dashboard.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there Android friends, I was reading all of your replies and I understand your point of view and I would like to apologies for the late update regarding this topic.

However I'll proceed by closing this thread, as I can confirm the Samsung Galaxy J3 will not be added to our official list of Compatible Devices. You can continue using this device, but keep in mind that not all features will work as is expected.

Thank you all for your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer