Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get my fitbit app to sync correctly to myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The fitbit app isn't pulling the correct calorie data from myfitnesspal. Yesterday it pulled more, today I can't get them to pull it all. I've tried revoking and restoring access already. What else can I do? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@amberb1975 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Fitbit app isn't syncing with your MFP account. There is currently an issue from MFP side. They are already working on this but you can keep a track on their progress in this article from their site.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@amberb1975 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Fitbit app isn't syncing with your MFP account. There is currently an issue from MFP side. They are already working on this but you can keep a track on their progress in this article from their site.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes