Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge hr

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge hr is not displaying anything, on restart its just stuck and error of half update display and then stuck. Pls help
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you around the Community @somy Woman Very Happy! Are you trying to update your Fitbit through your mobile app? If so, your Android device must be compatible with the wireless sync feature to install the update to your tracker. To see the latest list of supported devices, please go to http://www.fitbit.com/devices. 

1. Make sure your tracker is fully charged. 
2. Open the Fitbit app. 
3. Tap your tracker tile. 
4. Tap Sync Now. 
5. If an update is available, tap Update Available. 
6. Proceed through the onscreen instructions to update your tracker. 

Make sure your tracker remains near your Android device. You can make your tracker easier to find by tapping it twice or pressing its button to wake it up. 

Let me know if this works!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried several times to set up my charge hr on my android phone.  I get as far as the screen which says Awesome, set it up on your computer at www etc.  I've already set it up on my computer but it wont let me get any further to set it up on my phone,help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Jill77! Hope you're doing great! Man HappyBefore setting up your tracker on your mobile device try and make sure of the following:

1. You're attempting to set up with a supported device
2. Bluetooth is enabled in your Android settings. Bluetooth also must be enabled within the Fitbit app. You can check this by tapping the menu button and selecting Device Settings. 

Once you have verified the requirements above please try the following steps: 

1. Reboot your Android device. 
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app and try setting up again. 

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Robot Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes