Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit charge HR won't log active minutes or hours with 250+ steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Just got my fitbit charge HR yesterday and everything seems to be working except it says 0 for active minutes and 0 hours with over 250+ steps.. Which is wrong because I worked out this morning. I also logged/timed my workout by holding the side button when I started and finished.. Help?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Allycat_hoops! Which activity were you doing when you worked out? Take in consideration that your Charge HR recognizes and awards active minutes when the activity you're doing is more strenuous than regular walking, which includes everything from a brisk walk to a cardio workout or run.

About your hourly goal, are you seeing this at your phone? If so, please check too your online dashboard to confirm if the issue is with the app. Also, take in consideration the schedule you have set for your hourly activity goal. 

Last but not least, I noticed that you are new in the Community, welcome! I encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!  

Let me know if you have any other question.

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes