Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sense 2 stopped working after a week and a half. Wont connect to my phone

I got my Sense 2 a week and a half ago. This afternoon I turned bluetooth off and my fitbit had issues with it.  It reset. Had an update then was ok. But several hours later, it wont connect with my phone, wont go past the diamond logo. It occasionally flashes then a big red X then nothing.  Very disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I don't quite understand the steps you say leading up to this, but regardless, try a restart.  Hold in side button, but keep it held in longer than the prescribed 10 seconds or whatever.  Hold it in through the Fitbit diamond logo, through the big red X flashes, however many times, until it comes back to the normal clock face, then release button.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before it stopped working completely it went to the logo and the big red X several times on its own.  I tried resetting it but it never went past the logo. I figured out how to get in touch with customer service and they are replacing it.

Best Answer

Good, glad you are getting a replacement.  Though it helps if people would post back when they they have contacted customer service so we don't spend time trying to help here when it is the hands of customer service.  Sorry, don't mean to single you out - I just see this so often when we try to help out, sometimes with a lengthy answer, but then find out poster has already contacted customer service a few minutes after posting here.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I read that I may get a refurbished Fitbit as a replacement - I hope that is not the case as the defective one was almost brand new to me. 

Best Answer

My Sense 2 works for messages on my phone. The phone calls worked the first day and now it doesn’t. What am I doing wrong? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue as the above poster. I can’t get past the big red X. Can’t connect blue tooth. I tried holding button 

Best Answer

Hoping you contacted Customer service for a replacement.  It's a shame that this is happening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes