Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notifications not clearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

They wont go away. I went through all notifications,  they've all been opened, cleared my cache on the app, and the little red dot wont go away. Screenshot_20190813-103623_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20190813-104140_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @dmh21 may I ask which phone you have? Your asking a guest ion about the Fitbit app on the unrelated Charge 3 board. 

This may be the reported issue on iOS. 

Have you tapped messages and scrolled up. 

Best Answer

I have a charge 3, hence why I posted there, and phone is galaxy 9. My daughter has same issue ans she has iOS. Yes. Tapped all messages back to 2018. Guess they don't vanish after 30 days like someone else said. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I assumed you have a Charge 3 but these notifications are not about the notifications on the Charge 3, but the community notifications in the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer

Well forgive me for posting in the wrong forum. Doesnt matter that it's now in the android forum, nothing's changed and the only replies I have are from you chastising me and seemingly enjoying it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

While in general the mods say this should not be happening, there is plenty of posts that say otherwise. I'm not chastising. Just confused when people ask for app support in a hardware section when others are having the same issue with the device on the wrist. 

You might want to keep an eye on the main thread where this issue has been acknowledged by Fitbit. 

Best Answer
I said it was an error. Please ignore my posts from now on. I'll just call
support from this point forward, as you dont seem to understand I already
acknowledged and apologized for posting in the wrong forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes