Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# of steps counted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app suddenly started tracking my steps inconsistently.  The total is correct at typically over 10,000, but clicking through to the graph per every 15 minutes, it shows in 100 increments instead of 1000.  This is transferring to some challenges and to the hourly activity tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I don't understand what you mean about the 100 and 1000 increments.  From the dashboard, I click on the steps tile.  Then I click on today and get a bar chart with the number of steps per 15 minute interval.  If I click on a bar, it displays the number of steps and the time interval. Are the 100/1000 increments on this graph. If so, where exactly?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Attached is a screenshot.Screenshot_20171012-232313.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see. You're talking about the labels on the vertical axis should be 10 times bugger; i.e. 800 and 1600.  Sorry, I haven't seen that before. All I can suggest is clear the app's cache and reboot phone.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes