Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old notifications re-appearing in mobile app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I always delete notifications in my mobile app. From time to time, very old notifications (cheers or comments, etc) will show up (10, 20 and sometimes more than 100), and then I have to delete them all again, one at a time. Very frustrating.

On some occasions that this has happened, I have chatted with other members of a small group where we do WDW challenges, and many of them have received the same old notifications.

This is especially bothersome since we can only delete one notification at a time, and the app usually freezes after deleting 10 or so notifications.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community, @charleskn.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit app. Thank you for the information provided.

To try to reproduce the issue please try the following steps:

1. Restart your phone or walk away from your phone so the Bluetooth connection breaks
  2. Restore the Bluetooth connection after restarting your phone or getting in range of your device

If your deleted notifications did show up, please follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve issues with notifications.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes