Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Collecting Data" on the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyone is abandoning ship. You can compare it to a bankrun. My guess, fitbit can handle the pressure of everybody running to Stridekick.

( my fitbit-app says: "collecting data" , nothing else any more ) 

I hope, tomorrow morning in Europe, when America is sleeping, the servers will be responsive again.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MarioDings Nice to see you in the forums again. I moved your post here to keep order in the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the data on the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation. When exactly do you receive this message? Would you be so kind to send me a screenshot? Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. I would also try a different internet connection. If you are using mobile data, please try it with  Wi-Fi network. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MarioDings Nice to see you in the forums again. I moved your post here to keep order in the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the data on the Fitbit app. 

Thanks for the explanation. When exactly do you receive this message? Would you be so kind to send me a screenshot? Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. I would also try a different internet connection. If you are using mobile data, please try it with  Wi-Fi network. Thanks in advance. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes