Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hourly Activity" page not loading in the app or on the web dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed that clicking on the "Hourly Activity" page in my app just causes an endless loading screen. It will say "Hourly Activity" at the top, show the settings button in the top-right of the screen, but there is a loading symbol that keeps spinning forever and it never loads. This also happens on my fiancée's app (she has her own android phone and her own Fitbit Inspire 2, so the issue isn't just on my device). 

We are both also unable to access the page from the web dashboard via google chrome on our PC. We have the latest firmware for our Fitbit Inspire 2, and the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android. I have tried rebooting my phone and my Fitbit device. I have tried clearing the app's cache. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tried unpairing and re-pairing my tracker to the app. Nothing works and it always goes back to this issue. I will include screenshots. If anyone else has experienced this issue please let me know, and if Fitbit support team could reach out to me to help me get this fixed I would really appreciate it.

fitbit-app-issue-1

fitbit-app-issue-1fitbit-app-issue-2

fitbit-app-issue-1fitbit-app-issue-2fitbit-app-issue-web
upload album

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Okay so I actually just got it to work for the first time... I changed the 9 hours to 8 hours, and the time range from 3pm-12am, to 3pm-11pm. So I think that the bug is that if you have the time range go past 11pm (ie 12am like I had it), then it won't load. But it seems to be working now. Nevertheless, that is a bug and should be fixed. Thanks

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Okay so I actually just got it to work for the first time... I changed the 9 hours to 8 hours, and the time range from 3pm-12am, to 3pm-11pm. So I think that the bug is that if you have the time range go past 11pm (ie 12am like I had it), then it won't load. But it seems to be working now. Nevertheless, that is a bug and should be fixed. Thanks

Best Answer

Holy bonkers...I can't believe that did the trick!...
I had my end-time of that range set to midnight.
Lol, man, FitBit really doesn't like people who have daily schedules that occupy two different 24-hour time periods, do they?
FitBit's days reset at midnight. Lol I don't know anyone who "ends/resets their day" at midnight. Lol

Best Answer

Me too !

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I too had it to end at 12:00 midnight! I guess they also don't believe in half hours either 'cause I tried to set 11:30pm but can't. 

So yes this is something Fitbit needs to fix! 

Best Answer

same thing here...I was on the phone with support trying to figure this out, no luck. the rep told me that she "had to escalate to a higher dept.". She told me that the higher ups would contact me through email to resolve. this did not sit well with me (didn't want to get into a back and forth email train). while she was getting her supervisor to calm me down I came across this thread...Thank you.

worked great to get the "hours" to load.

next battle will be getting them to understand that some people are active AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Best Answer

I have this problem too. A moderator advanced this and I was given a case number. No one ever contacted me. Then they emailed me to ask how well my problem had be handled!

Thanks for resolving this. I had my hours ending at midnight. Which had been accepted until, I think, the latest three versions of the app. Ever since they eradicated all the older versions.

Thank goodness I found this thread. Thank you.

Best Answer

😂 LOL Holy Bonkers 🤣 It worked for me too.

Best Answer

So it's been about 10 months or more and it still hasn't been fixed. I liked my Fitbit 6 years ago, but not much now. There is no sense of any urgency in correcting faults. Very poor responses, if any. Would not recommend.

Best Answer

Google owns FitBit now, so Google deserves blame now, too.  There is a new Google FitBit top of the line coming in a few months.  Probably letting old stuff die on the vine.

Best Answer

Just found this, I have had this problem for over a year and had given up looking for a solution but was annoyed about some synching today and had another look. Changed it from 24.00 to 23.00 and boom! works properly. I can't believe that the team at Fitbit can't sort this out, I would imagine it is only a few lines of code - if that!

Best Answer

I've had this problem for a long time. Thanks for the solution. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone. 

@BXgrl Nice to see you in the forums again. Thanks for confirming that this workaround resolved the issue. This will definitely help other users as well. 

This has been reported already. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RodrigoMFitbit  As it has now been over a year is there any chance of full functionality being brought back? A workaround should only be a short term thing.

Best Answer