Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Network Connection" error w/ 2.18.2 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A new version for my android auto installed.  Now with re-install, it keeps telling me "Network operation failed: Nonetwork connection. Please check your settings." 

Galaxy s6

reinstalled

I force stopped and cleared cache

when I type in my login I get the message above

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @quendle! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 

Hmm this is pretty odd, Let me help you out I recommend you uninstall and re installing, then reboot your phone and also double check that your mobile network is working properly. If you get the error message again please let us know so we can further assist you. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @quendle! Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 

Hmm this is pretty odd, Let me help you out I recommend you uninstall and re installing, then reboot your phone and also double check that your mobile network is working properly. If you get the error message again please let us know so we can further assist you. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
Mines continued to do the same thing. I have the Galaxy 5. It does not work with Wi-Fi for the Fitbit. It only works when you put it on data only. This is crazy.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@KTN68 I recommend uninstalling the Fitbit app and then reinstalling it and giving syncing another try while on WiFi. Let me know how that turns out.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer