Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you have stated that the Samsung Galaxy S10 is not compatible with the Fitbit ap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

However, it is listed in the compatibilty device list as compatible.  I had a Versa that worked fine on my Galaxy S8+   Recently upgraded to A Galaxy S10 and the watch and program would lose sync and work intermittently.  With blind faith I just bought an Ionic only to discover the same issues.  Very frustrating to discover that two giants like Fitbit and Samsung can't keep their latest devices working together.  I spent a lot of money to discover this fact.  Perhaps these companies could rectify which appears to be a Bluetooth issue and get their respective customers synched, like we used to be.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am having this SAME issue. I have the samsung galaxy s10+ and every couple of days I have to restart my watch and my phone and reconnect my bluetooth and magically it works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarts don't fix my issues.  I can force a synch through the mobile ap which usually works, but then it may not synch for hours, so I don't get message notifications or it might magically decide to synch and I'll get messages for a brief period.  I guess it's too late to boycott products you have already purchased but as a consumer I can only hope that Samsung and Fitbit will resolve these issues for their loyal customers.

Best Answer
0 Votes