Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App says, "Network Error" when trying to add Aria device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. My Aria had died. After I changed all the batteries it was stuck in "SETUP ACTIVE". So I reset the scale, took one battery out, and put it back. The scale was still stuck at "SETUP ACTIVE" and not syncing to the app. I, then deleted the scale from my list of devices, and tried to add it back, but when starting the process at "SETUP", the first screen says, "Network Error". I have uninstalled the app, and reinstalled it. It is still saying the same thing. Please help.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I also had the exact same problem.

Best Answer

Yes, I have the same problem, my Aria was setup on my old router a year or so ago and now trying to get it setup on my new router was very frustrating. I get up to joining Network message on the Aria and then WiFi ERR message, I have tried just about all the options and can't get it to work. I need a new Tracker but will now consider moving to Apple because I don't want issues like this in my life

Best Answer

Same thing here and so far no help from "Customer Service" - just a run around! I'm about done with Fitbit!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As a follow up, I was able to get it linked back to my account as follows:

My wife also has a Fitbit account and she uses an iPhone, so I logged her out on her Fitbit app and logged myself in on her phone.

Then I followed the same prompts for adding the device and it worked without getting the "Network Error".

When I went back to my Android phone and went into the Fitbit app the scale was back.

Both my phone and my wife's phone have Google Chrome as the default browser.

I hope this might help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad it worked for you, but still unable to connect here 😞😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also- we both have Android phones

Best Answer
0 Votes