Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 1 vs Withings Cardio

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've got an Aria 1 and while it still works, since it's 802.11b, I have to run a router specific for this scale as enabling 802.11b legacy compatibility in my main router would completely kill speed on the entire network for everything else.

Looking at the Aria Air it seems it's a pared back version of the Aria 2 with less functionality as it doesn't capture Body Fat % etc.

I am now considering just replacing my Aria 1 with a Withings Body Cardio. My main question is whether anyone on here has a Withings scale that can sync with your Fitbit account and if so, what data comes across for viewing in the Fitbit dashboard? With the Aria 1 I can see Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, Lean Mass, Body Fat, Fat Mass. I know the Withings Body Cardio captures these data points and more, but wasn't sure what data syncs with Fitbit and if there is any difference in the data that's viewable on the Fitbit dashboard/mobile app if you had a Withings vs an Aria for example.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there, @bobby2478.

Thanks for the details shared. When your Fitbit and Withings accounts are linked, your daily Withings scale weight and body fat percentage measurements will automatically show up in your Fitbit dashboard. Those are the only measurements from your scale that will sync with your Fitbit account.

Hope this helps!

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, so does this mean that Withings scales will not sync measurements for BMI, Lean Mass, Body Fat or Fat Mass with Fitbit? Are there any other scales that sync this info with Fitbit, or only the Fitbit scales?

I really wish Fitbit offered a substitute for the now discontinued Aria 2. The Aria Air eliminated many of the metrics I want to track. This has forced me to consider other brands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @bobby2478.

Regarding your inquiry, Withing scales sync weight and BF% only.  I don't have information from other scales because not all the device are compatible with Fitbit. Your feedback about Aria Air is appreciated since Fitbit is always working to improve based on your experience and ideas.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes