Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 Sense 2 finds it but then nothing happens

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got the sense 2 and aria 2 scales. I have been with Fitbit for years and lost count of how many watches I’ve had. Non stop problems with both. Sense 2 finds aira 2 then just just a few steps and connecting, but nothing happens. I’ve shut my phone down, turned Bluetooth off, reinstalled fitbit and still nothing. I have the latest software. The calls on the sense 2 also keep disconnecting. What can I do to get my scales working?

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@jjtoonie   Your Sense 2 isn't involved in the set up or sync of your Aria 2.  Your Aria 2 data syncs to your account using wi-fi and your home internet.  Please review this YouTube video for help with your Aria 2 set up.  I don't use my Sense 2 for on wrist calls, so I can't help you with that.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@jjtoonie for your watch problem, i suggest starting a thread on the Sense 2 board, and include your phone type. 

As for the Aria 2 have you recently changed your Wifi? Is the WiFi compatible with the Aria 2? Unless things changed I believe only WPA works 

Best Answer
0 Votes