Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 Stopped Connecting to Bluetooth & Won't Send Weight via Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We've had our Aria 2 for years and it's always worked perfectly.  My phone no longer finds it on Bluetooth.  We try to set it up, we get the code on the scale and enter it on the phone, it says "Connected" but then says to try again.  We've tried entering codes over and over and over.  We've used the button on the back and also tried not using the button on the back.  We've taken the batteries out and left them out for 48 hours, we replaced the batteries, we uninstalled the app a dozen times, we've tried using a different phone, a different account, a different level in our house...nothing is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@1203   It sounds like you have done exhaustive and complete troubleshooting.  I think it's time to contact Support.  This excellent YouTube Video shows you exactly what you should see during setup.  You say that you tried the setup in different rooms.  The scale should be close to your router to complete the setup.  But you have to get past the four digit code to get to the wi-fi part.

You didn't mention what kind of error message started this adventure.  The fact that you have tried different phones and different accounts suggest a Bluetooth failure from the scale.  I also want to mention that the Bluetooth connection seems to exist during the setup only.  You need the Bluetooth connection to give the scale your wi-fi information.  My Aria 2, and I just weighed myself to prove it is connected, isn't on my phone list of Bluetooth devices.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes