Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 & being pregnant

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I wear socks, can I still use my aria 2 to weigh while pregnant?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you here, @LalaMueller.

Regarding your inquiry about Aria 2, the scale uses bioelectrical impedance to measure body fat, which sends a minor electrical current through your body (not harmful). More information about why we don't recommended using the scale while pregnant or with a pacemaker is explained here. Even though wearing socks or shoes might block the minor electrical signal, it's still not recommended.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see you here, @LalaMueller.

Regarding your inquiry about Aria 2, the scale uses bioelectrical impedance to measure body fat, which sends a minor electrical current through your body (not harmful). More information about why we don't recommended using the scale while pregnant or with a pacemaker is explained here. Even though wearing socks or shoes might block the minor electrical signal, it's still not recommended.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
  • The post you quote to review is no longer working. Can that be reposted or explained here?
Best Answer
0 Votes