Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 body fat % readings are not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I got my Aria 2 less than one year, and the body fat percentage has been showing my percentage is somewhere between 8% to 12%; However, I have not exercised for the past 6-8 month due to COVID-19 lockdown. In the past, I have measured the body fat percentage at the gym, and it is usually showing about 19-23%, which was more reasonable to me.

I have reset the scale multiple times, but no change at all. Does anyone encounter this issue before? Or do I need to seek a refund of the faulty product?

Thanks in advance!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Edward.W, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is not providing accurate body fat percentage readings. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please re-calibrate your Aria 2 by weighing yourself 5 times in a row. Make sure that you step on the scale barefoot. After this, check out if the body fat readings are more accurate.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Juan.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried 5 times in a row many times over the past few months. Do you have any other way to fix the issue?

Or should seek for a refund?

Thank you.

Edward

Best Answer
0 Votes