Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 can't connect to WIFI

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have recently bought an Aria 2 and I have try, search do all I can that have been suggested. Took out the battery, restart the Aria, try it with my laptop, with my android phone, bring it close to internet router, turn on and off bluetooth. Nothing. it cant sync and cant connect to wifi. However my fitbit Ionic works perfectly fine and was easy to setup. Anyone facing this issue with the Aria 2? Please Help!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@christy87 I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm happy to assist you with your Aria 2 since it stopped connecting to your WiFi. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like to know a few details that will help me to determine the cause of the issue and provide a solution.

- Is your Aria 2 showing any error message?

- Did you make changes to your network such as router, router settings or WiFi password?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 2 day of trying and 2 hours today, I finally got my aria connected.  I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.  

I factory reset my scale. 

Put the end of a paper clip in the tiny hole on the back side.

I held it for 3 seconds.

This cleared all the connections in the scale.

Then I just started the set up over.

Surprise!!! it worked the first time. 😀

Best Answer

@christy87, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get your Aria 2 connected. Thank you so much for sharing the steps that helped you to get the issue resolved. I'm pretty sure that this will help other users that experience the same situation.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes