Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 cannot sync with WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I bought my Fitbit Aria2 yesterday and trying to set it up now. (The aria2 shows firmware v27.2 when battery on)

I think I could finish connecting Aria2 with my Wifi by via my iPhone Fitbit app, it shows small circle sign in the display, then two circled arrow begin to going around and progress sign goes top of the window.

But after that, sad face will be shown and message shows “Cannot sync”(Sorry I guess so but the message is showing in Japanese language, it means like “Cannot connect”).

I tried to reconnect the Aria2 to my Wifi so many times already with pushing button that locates inside of battery room, but I noticed it might be connecting with Wifi but cannot sync.

How should I do for my Aria2 completes the sync?
If you have any idea, please gimme me your advice.Thank you so much.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tomo-Y, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'd like to follow up and help you with your Aria 2 since it won't connect or sync with your WiFi network. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in this help article. Also, make sure that your WiFi settings comply with the ones required by the scale. The settings needed are listed in the article as well.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJoFitbit,

Thank you for your reply.

actually I tried that procedure in the article lot of times but I got no change.

My Fitbit App shows “Connect to the Wifi successfully” and “O” in the display window after select network and input password in a app during the setting up, but after select an icon and wait to finish progress bar finish, a Crying face and  “Could not  Sync” message, and Wifi Symbol with an “X” will be indicating.

i wanna cry because setup Aria2 is crazy difficult.

Eventually I found a reason and the problem was solved, my Aria 2 is working fine now.

I noticed our home has "Trendmicro home network security", the problem was disappeared by disconnect the security form home network.

Trendmicro home network security
https://shop.trendmicro.com.au/homenetworksecurity/

I note this solution to here for someone's help.

Thank you.

Tomo

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer