Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 connected and syncing, but there is no weigh in data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria 2 is connected to my account, and it shows that it has been syncing, but there is no weigh in data from the scale.  I have replaced the batteries in the scale, and the app shows the full battery symbol (both Android app and the web application).  In an extreme effort, I set up a brand new fitbit account, deleted the Aria from all other accounts, and set it up newly on the new account.  I've ensured that I'm using the same wifi connection for my Aria, mobile device, and computer.

I have noticed the scale does this strange thing where it shows my symbol, so I think it has recognized me, but then it displays Guest.  If it thinks I'm a guest, I suppose that could explain why the weigh-in data isn't showing in my app.  I tried manually logging the same weight to see if that would help with recognition, but that didn't work.  Also, I'm not sure if it really isn't recognizing me, since it does display my symbol before changing its mind and displaying Guest.

I'm out of ideas.  Is there a way to revive the Aria so that it functions properly again?

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0