Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 displays a "Connection Error" message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought the Aria 2. After some issues finally got it up and running. However every time myself or a family member stands on it it says ERROR. Looked into it and it says it's a connection error,  yet it said connected when I set it up.  Can't get weight,  at all.  Anyone had the same problem and have a fix for it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @MaggiD, do you see your error message listed here?  If not, what exactly does it say?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@MaggiD I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the troubleshooting steps that shared my friend @DramaQueenDiva, next to the text that reads "Connection Error".

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, problem resolved itself, next morning all working fine 😕

Hi, thanks for replying, thats it all fixed, it resolved itself lol woke up
the next morning to try it again and it was working perfectly Smiley Very Happy

--
Maggi.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MaggiD that's awesome! I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes