Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 doesn't give BMI

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a guest on my wife's Aria2.  It gives me my weight and my hideous percentage of body fat but no BMI.

It shows my icon but just weight and percentage.  Suggestions?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
29 REPLIES 29
I sync to my current version ipad with updated ios.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ccypher Thank you for getting back and providing the information requested by my friend @DramaQueenDiva! Since you are unable to view your BMI info, please let me know if you have an Aria 1 or Aria 2. In order to find out the model you have, check out this post.

See you later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

@JuanJoFitbit I second your thought, this doesn't appear to be an Aria 2. Aria does not display BMI on the scale. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I am having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Swiftesc Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria scale is not providing BMI readings.

Please visit this help article, which explains how to enable the BMI feature so your scale can display this information.

Let me know if this helps! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it fixed by turning BMI on in the app
--
DLSII
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Swiftesc I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue fixed. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can you find it in profile?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Snorre, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Regarding your inquiry, if you use the Fitbit app, you need to tap on the "Weight" tile, then in the graph, swipe to the left until you find the BMI information.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is it not on the weight during weighing (like in other weights ) I mean for me the muscle mass is what im most interested in following 

Best Answer
0 Votes