Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 doesn't provide BMI for my husband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I sent an invite to my husband as a second user, he has registered and it shows up in the app under “people using this scale”. But, it will only read his weight, not his BMI. When I click on his name under “people using this scale” it doesn’t have any options for readings below it like my account does. Can anyone help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@TheCheekyBeen, did you send the invite to his email address using a computer, and not the app?  Did he accept the invite using a computer, and not the app?  From your description, it appears that he has not successfully accepted the invite.

Best Answer

@TheCheekyBeen   If he is listed under People Using This Scale and he sees his icon when he weighs himself, then he is properly added to the scale.  Your husband needs to check the scale display settings from his app dashboard.  He needs to go  Account > Aria 2 > People Using This Scale > His name /icon > toggle Show BMI to On.

You can only see your settings from your app dashboard.  You can't see or change his.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@TheCheekyBeen welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm happy to assist you with your Aria 2 since it's not reading BMI for your husband.

In addition to the great information that shared @USAF-Larry and @LZeeW, please tell your husband to make sure that he is weighing himself barefoot. Also, have him to weigh himself 5 times in a row and see if the scale provides BMI readings for him.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes