Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 how can I see a record of all my BMI and body fat measurements?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see my weight, but I can't see any record of my BMI or body fat measurements in the Fitbit app. Where am I supposed to look to find this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@jtpryan  When you tap on your weight tile on the app dashboard, you will see your weight graph for the last 30 days above your weight log.  Swipe the weight graph to the left to see the Lean vs Fat graph, then the Body fat %, then BMI.  Tap on the arrows pointing apart and rotate your phone.  You can choose among 1 wk, 1 mo, 3 mo, 1 yr, and all for all graphs.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@jtpryan It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if you are able to view your BMI and body fat weigh ins after following the great advice that shared my friend @LZeeW.

See you guys later! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so I have just purchased the Aria air and i can see all the little icons for things you should be able to see on scale, however I cannot. Figured out how to change from lbs to kg, but cant figure out how to see top lines. Much frustration 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachie16   There is a button on the underside of the scale.  A light touch will change among the weight unit choices.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Rachie16, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up on the icons on the scale and would like to know if the information that @LZeeW shared, helped you to get the issue resolved.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get the scales image back? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same problem! I can only see BMI etc on my watch but not on the scale itself even though the grey icons are there. How can I see all the info on the scales itself?

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes