Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 - how to invite 2nd user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Aria 2. I have invited a 2nd user and it has been working fine 'til now. Randomly the scale lost its connection to my router so I went through the whole process of re setting the scale. Eventually it worked. However the 2nd user is now not recognised by the scale. 

I've deleted them and resent the invite, they receive the invite email and click "accept invitation" when they do this they're routed to an error page which says "sorry that page is following a different path" and they are not connected. The error page is useless it tells me nothing - following a different path?? What is that supposed to mean?? 

I have tried sending the invite both from within the app and from my browser, the invite shows on my page as sent but it doesn't show in theirs as received.

What is the solution?? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same here. Very frustrating. No answer yet, hopefully someone at FB will address the issue. Likely a bad link?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually, I just found this very old vid that worked to get past the issue.  Apparently, you need to log into your mail account on a browser (on a PC in my case) and accept the invite, doesn't work from your phone mail app for some reason.  I finally got my wife added back.  Hope it works for you Bill.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWETWRrxeO0

@ Fitbit support - This is really unacceptable.  This has been broken since 2018.  Do better.

Best Answer

exact same same issue & YES!!! it worked for me. THANK YOU mo.zaic!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes