Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 is no longer displaying body fat readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria 2 was working fine for a few months but in the last week or so stopped displaying bodyfat.  I have tried resetting and resyncing and it will periodically work for a few weigh in before reverting to not displaying body fat anymore.  This is super frustrating since I rely this for my Keto and fasting efforts.  It looks like this has been an issue for multiple users over the past few years.  Is there a way to escalate this so that there is an actual resolution.  I am really disappointed because I have had full confidence in multiple Fitbit products in the past,  Please fix this so that the Aria scale can work as advertised.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mton1109, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 is not displaying or tracking body fat readings. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please re-calibrate your Aria 2 by weighing yourself 5 times in a row and make sure to step on the scale barefoot. After this, monitor your scale and see if it provides body fat readings.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

We're having the same problem. About 2 years ago the Aria 2 stopped showing the body fat percentage, but we were able to fix it. Now it's stopped again.

I've followed all the advice on all the threads on this topic  (the resetting procedure including weighing 5x, redoing the initial setup from scratch) 

Fitbit team - Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes