Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 is not setting up other users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone,

We bought Aria 2 scales yesterday and are having some difficulty setting up users, wifi, etc. I've logged in to my desktop computer to try setting it up that way, rather than from my phone app.

Are the scales meant to use Bluetooth to connect to your phone? Or will the data (weight, BMI etc) only be synced over Wifi? I've tried following several suggestions but cannot get the device to appear on my iPhone. My Fitbit Ionic is on the list of devices, just not the scales.

Thanks,

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the setup difficulties you've experienced with your Aria 2. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please make sure that you are following the setup process as described in this help article. After this, follow the steps included in this help page, which explains how to add people as users on your Aria 2.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I've just changed wifi networks at home and can't connect at all. Can't find the ARIA XXXXXX network.

I tried to use web chat but there are no representatives to chat with and since I'm in Australia, I can't call the number on my screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes