Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria 2 multiple users's weighs don't register

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was able to invite 2 people.  When we try and sync up to Aria, they would registered, and I would someone get "unregistered" and have to do it all over again.  When I register again, I check to see "who is using the scale" and either 1 person or no one is. When the other users have already registered. But if I register, it unregisters the others. I invited them on the app, I saw on the board to invite them on the website.  So I did. I hope that works.  Has anyone else had this problem with adding multiple users?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@shlouie Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Aria 2 since it's not registering the weights properly, nor the users that have been registered recently.

Please try restarting your scale by taking the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. After this, try setting up the scale from scratch. Finally, add the 2 people again, as described in this help page and see if the weights get registered accordingly.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried what you said and it is still the same. I took out the batteries, waited over 15 seconds. Registered. Invited the people. Helped register someone on their phone. And i got unregistered. I did this 2x

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@shlouie Thank you for getting back! Since you mentioned that you helped them to register on their phone, did you guys also try the registration process through a computer?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did log in on the computer a few days ago and invited them. Do we all need to register on the computer?

Should we uninstall it off all our phones?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@shlouie I appreciate the details provided! Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I have the same problem I think.

I weigh myself, and the correct weight shows up in the weight log, but it's wrong on the tile.

On the browser dashboard, when I click and go into the weight log, it shows the correct weight, but the tile says 0.1kg more.

On the app, the weight log says 1.7kg lost, which is correct. Yet if I go to the tile, it says 1.6kg lost, which is wrong.

On my charge and My Fitness Pal, the correct weight is sent.

So, it seems that the problem is with the tile. It isn't a problem with the Aria, it seems that it is a problem with the way that the tile is pulling information from the weight log.

Is there a fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sasapan thank you for joining us in this thread. By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'd like you to try a workaround the following workaround.

Make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, try logging out of the app and web-based Dashboard, then restart your phone and computer. Finally, log in on both devices and monitor the readings in order to see if the issue gets resolved.

Let me know how it goes! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes